Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, December 17, 2010

My Handmades For Sale!!!

Handmade barrettes and ornaments for sale!!!!!
My little piggy here is for sale for 7$ +sh.
My little teacup is also for sale for 5$+sh.

These are my two little snowmen. They are for sale for $10 each with no shipping fee. 

These are some of my handmade barrettes that are for sale for as little as $3 each up to $7 each.
LIMITED TIME OFFER!!!!!

This is the prefect hot mat to put a casserole or the turkey on this holiday!
 This is $10 and no shipping fee.

These next items are perfect for little stocking stuffers! The little piggy finger puppet
is $4+sh. The mouse is also $4 +sh.

If you are interested purchasing any items,
please e-mail me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
tressafarmer@yahoo.com

     HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment