Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, December 10, 2010

hello!

hello! I am so exited to have my own blog. I hand make hair accessories, ornaments, and pretty much anything else you can think of! I crochet and sew. the first thing I ever crocheted was a blanket I worked on when I was in the hospital in 2008. now I am crocheting everywhere! I live in Colorado. I love hunting for arrowheads with my mom. I love camping and spending time with my animals. I have a cow, 3 goats,30 chickens,2 pheasants ,4 dogs and 5 cats. I also have 2 sisters and a brother. they are very supportive with me and my crochet things. below are a few pictures of some of my first and favorite hair barrettes I made. aren't they cute?  

dont forget to leave a comment if you're interested in my work!
~thankyou~


No comments:

Post a Comment