Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday, January 24, 2011

FEBUARY IS NEAR!!

can you believe it? It seems as though Christmas was just yesterday.... and now it is almost February. I am making little teddy bears holding hearts for valentines day but I haven't had the time to take a picture of them yet but I will have a picture posted in a few days....   I must say they are to cute for words! they are about 3 to 4 inches tall and about two inches wide....... I have made a blue one... a pink one ...and one was made out of thread! the thread one came out super small....she is mine. I named her Cuddles :) the next one I'm gonna make will be a really big one..... but I'm not sure how that's gonna come out.. it has been snowing on and off here for quite a while now. i dont mind the snow i just dont like the mud and slop after it melts...... i cant wait untill summer! i am trying to save up enough money to buy a plane ticket to see my grandparents for a few weeks in july. so far thats not going to well...... but i have a couple more months! for easter i am planning on making easter bunnies and teddy bears.... i just love making teddy bears. there is also a pattern i want to try and you can find the link to it here
http://curly-girl-crochet-etc.blogspot.com/2010/02/amigurumi-love-birds-for-valentines-day.html
....it is the pattern for a crochet box of chocolates. i think it is absolutely adorable! it is free and im sure she would very much apriciate it if you left her a comment! thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment