Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday, March 5, 2011

March is Here!!!!

wow! Its hard to believe that February has come and gone already. For the past couple of weeks, it has been pretty warm. I actually wore shorts and a t-shirt outside for the first time in what seems like forever now! Although, yesterday it snowed. it went from calm and warm, to blizzard like conditions in like .... 5 minutes. And today was warmish and windy, so all the snow melted. After it was OK to go outside, i looked down at my feet and saw something. Who would have guessed that this little tiny something would have made me so happy and exited?! And the closer i got to it.... the more i saw! this little thing has told me that winter is just about over.... I'll tell you something, i have never missed the color green so much in my entire life.i love summer and i cant wait for it to get here!
the more i looked around... the more there was.
my flowers are even coming up!
Seeing a bunch of liveliness outside from what had been grey, and dead
for months now, put me in a green mood.
And by green... i mean lucky.
That's right! i have officially started my "St. Patricks day crochet madness time!"
 i sat down, and just started going crazy. this pattern turned out to be so cute....
i just couldn't stop.look how cute they are!

they make perfect pins, hair barrettes, or even gift bag fillers!
if you are interested in buying any..... they are $1 ea. plz feel free to
leave a comment or e-mail me.
 have a wonderful day and 
* GOOD LUCK!!!! * 

No comments:

Post a Comment